Salesforce & HubSpot CRM Specialist
We are looking for a proactive, enthusiastic and organized salesforce expert to integrate our teams working across a diverse mix of clients.
The main responsibility for this role is to organize and manage our CRM system and the marketing and sales contacts database. Additional objectives are to perform business analyses and thereby support the marketing and sales teams in improving the conversion rate.
On a weekly basis the main KPIs will have to be reported on. These will be discussed with the team in order to improve marketing content and campaigns. The insights from these analyses will be used for the planning and execution of campaigns, the optimization of lead scoring, nurturing, conversion and improving the marketing-sales process. This is done using HubSpot.
- Organize and manage our Salesforce and HubSpot contact databases.
- Ensure our databases remain clean and free of duplicates so we can accurately analyze our customers and prospects, and run campaigns to reach them.
- Liase with sales to make sure Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs) are distributed to the right sales reps.
- Work on marketing automation: plan and execute acquisition campaigns with the team.
- Optimize lead scoring, nurturing, conversion and marketing-sales processes.
- Monitor and optimize main KPIs (weekly reporting).
- Design and implementation of automation marketing workflows.
- Website lead gen optimization.
- Website and hosting maintenance.
- Study area: A bachelor or master’s degree in business, marketing, communications or a related field.
- Be proficient in English (C2 level).
- Experience working Agile.
- Familiarity with product marketing principles and persona development.
- Familiarity with marketing automation and segmentation.
- Knowledge of: Salesforce (process builder, workflow rules, roll-up helper, …), HubSpot, Google Analytics, WordPress (as an admin), HTML and CSS and SEO.
ForwardKeys is an innovative travel analytics company. The company was established in 2010 when the founders realised that the air reservation data used by airlines could serve every industry with an interest in global travellers. Since then, we have built an online platform on which our clients monitor and qualify traveller flows, map global demand and forecast travel trends. We are now 50 people strong and growing: always looking for new datasets to develop new products helping our clients understand the travel landscape.
Working at ForwardKeys is fun, international, challenging and flexible. Fun is having lunch together (every day), going for after-work drinks or our regular company party. International because our employees come (and work) from all around the world, just like our clients. Challenging is making the step from a start-up to bigger company and everything that includes: from product development to selling them. Flexible means we understand that doing your job well is more important than being in the office every day from 9 to 5.
Would you like to know more about working at ForwardKeys? Watch our culture video here.
Based close to the city centre of Valencia, we have got new offices with a view looking directly at the City of Arts and Sciences. In other words: this is a fantastic opportunity to spend some years on the sunny Mediterranean coast.
Do you believe you fit our company culture and have what it takes to join ForwardKeys? Please apply via:
- Email (to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the job you apply for in the subject line.)
- Or apply via this webpage.
- An internship of 5 months or more.
- Starting in December 2019 or January 2020.
- You will have the opportunity to work on your on project.
- English classes.
- Thursday morning yoga sessions.