Data Project Coordinator
As a Data Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for planning, tracking, and overseeing Data projects, as well as coordinating the implementation and maintenance of the data projects (including the ETLs and the Data quality control). Your job will be to assist your team in delivering projects on time with the desired results.
- Determine and define Data project scope and objectives
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Manage the relationship with stakeholders
- Support the team in designing data quality control processes and monitoring data performance.
- 4+ years of Project Management and related experience
- Study area: Data Science, Statistics, or any other related field.
- Know your way around Python and Amazon
- Experienced in data visualization and machine learning techniques.
- Have an analytical mind, an eye for details, and be a quick learner.
- Be a good communicator and have strong team-working skills.
- Knowledge of ETL processes and DQC
- Knowledge of SQL and Python.
- Fluent English.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket and Git.
- A full-time position with a contract for an indefinite period.
- The opportunity to grow with the company.
- Flexible working hours because we understand that it’s more important you do your job well than that you are in the office every day from 9 to 5.
ForwardKeys is an innovative travel analytics company. The company was established in 2010 when the founders realised that the air reservation data used by airlines could serve every industry with an interest in global travellers. Since then, we have built an online platform on which our clients monitor and qualify traveller flows, map global demand and forecast travel trends. We are now 50 people strong and growing: always looking for new datasets to develop new products helping our clients understand the travel landscape.
Working at ForwardKeys is fun, international, challenging and flexible. Fun is having lunch together (every day), going for after-work drinks or our regular company party. International because our employees come (and work) from all around the world, just like our clients. Challenging is making the step from a start-up to bigger company and everything that includes: from product development to selling them.
Based close to the city centre of Valencia, we have got new offices with a view looking directly at the City of Arts and Sciences. In other words: this is a fantastic opportunity to spend some years on the sunny Mediterranean coast.
Do you believe you fit our company culture and have what it takes to join ForwardKeys? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (mentioning the job you apply for in the subject line) or apply by filling the form.