We are looking for an English copywriter to join us in Valencia and help us transform the way we communicate across departments, channels and to different audiences.
Forming a part of the marketing team you will collaborate closely to finetune messaging and to optimize the copywriting of campaigns to fit the audiences. You will get space to generate ideas and to bring those to life with clear and compelling copywriting.As copywriter, you will play a key role in defining the company’s tone and voice and support different teams with company communication.
Although the position is rooted in the marketing team, you will flow freely across various groups in the organization assisting anyone who needs support – be it supporting internal communication, reviewing products, email templates, or any external communication.
- Revision of English content written by non-natives (application, marketing materials, documentation, emails, messages).
- Be responsible for the tone of voice in English across all departments.
- Write high-quality copy for website and CRM channels: website content, emails, and paid social media advertisements in English.
- Work closely with our designers and web developers to put great copy at the heart of the design process in all our comms.
- We need a natural born writer, preferably with a bachelor or master’s degree in English, tourism, languages, journalism, communication, advertising or similar.
- 2-5 years of content management or relevant publishing/marketing experience.
- Experience with SEO.
- Be native in English.
- Be proactive, a team player and well organized.
- Experience in travel or data analytics is nice to have.
- Be open-minded and internationally oriented.
ForwardKeys is an innovative travel analytics company. The company was established in 2010 when the founders realised that the air reservation data used by airlines could serve every industry with an interest in global travellers. Since then, we have built an online platform on which our clients monitor and qualify traveller flows, map global demand and forecast travel trends. We are now 50 people strong and growing: always looking for new datasets to develop new products helping our clients understand the travel landscape.
Working at ForwardKeys is fun, international, challenging and flexible. Fun is having lunch together (every day), going for after-work drinks or our regular company party. International because our employees come (and work) from all around the world, just like our clients. Challenging is making the step from a start-up to bigger company and everything that includes: from product development to selling them. Flexible means we understand that doing your job well is more important than being in the office every day from 9 to 5.
Would you like to know more about working at ForwardKeys? Watch our culture video here.
Based close to the city centre of Valencia, we have got new offices with a view looking directly at the City of Arts and Sciences. In other words: this is a fantastic opportunity to spend some years on the sunny Mediterranean coast.
Do you believe you fit our company culture and have what it takes to join ForwardKeys? Please apply via:
- Email (to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the job you apply for in the subject line.)
- Or apply via this webpage.
We would love to see your resume, some of your work and we would like to hear why you are interested in working at ForwardKeys. We will invite suited candidates for a coffee.
- A full-time position with a contract for an indefinite period.
- The opportunity to grow with the company.
- Starting in December 2019 or January 2020.
- Thursday morning yoga sessions.