ITB Berlin – New Normal, New Practices – What can we Learn from the Pandemic for a Better Urban Tourism?
March 11, 2021
Panel discussion – Learn from international experts about the New Normal and how to turn the New Practices into sustainable reality.
· Urban Tourism will start again after the pandemic has been defeated – but the New Normal will have to use New Practices
· The New Practices of Urban Tourism will help to overcome overtourism by paying more attention to quality and satisfaction of guests and hosts instead of concentrating on quantity and growth
· The New Practices of Urban Tourism will offer different tourism services to visitors from different source markets at different times of the year and different parts of the city
· The New Practices of Urban Tourism will pay special attention to visitors from the emerging tourism source markets, including China
· The New Practices of Urban Tourism will offer new opportunities for a wider range of cities around the globe
COTRI – Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Arlt, CEO
Visit Berlin – Burkhard Kieker, CEO
ForwardKeys – Olivier Ponti, Vice President Insights
Airbnb – Siew Siew, COO
Trip.com Institute – Bowen Sun, Vice Secretary-General
Global Tourism Economy Forum – Jason Wang, COO