To keep up with the company’s growth ForwardKeys is looking for a Front-End, Angular Developer in Valencia to support and grow our IT team and infrastructure.
If you like data analytics front-ends, dynamic and interactive user interfaces, cutting-edge technology in a fully Agile environment, you will definitely have fun with us. If you enjoy quality of life, working in a world-wide multicultural environment, and you prefer effectiveness to bureaucracy, Valencia is the place for you.
We’re looking for a team player who embraces our company’s vision, who contributes and tries out new ideas while striving for profitability and practical goals.
In this position, you will both work on your own projects as well as with other IT team members, or colleagues from the Sales, Marketing and Data Analysis teams. It’s important to be hands-on and willing to take ownership and responsibility.
About the company
ForwardKeys is an innovative travel analytics company. It was founded in 2010 in Valencia based on the idea that the air reservation data used by airlines could serve every industry with an interest in global travellers. Since then, we’ve built a platform on which clients can monitor and qualify traveller flows, map global demand, and forecast travel trends. We provide live, tactical information and exclusive insights to tourism boards, hotel chains, retailers, airports, duty-free operators, tax refund companies, car rentals, and other industries related to the travel industry.
What do we offer you?
You’ll be part of a steadily growing and innovative company. We constantly look for new data sources to add to our platform to be able to paint an even better picture of travel flows, while we also look to improve the ease and the experience of analysing data via our platform.
The atmosphere in the company is informal and amicable. Colleagues come from all over the world, including the Netherlands, Italy, and China.
We’ve got new offices close to the centre of Valencia, in other words: this is a fantastic opportunity to spend some years on the sunny Mediterranean coast.
- Have knowledge of:
- Angular 4+, PrimeNG, TypeScript, RxJS,
- YAML, Json, Swagger, REST,
- Unit testing, Jasmine.
- Be hands-on and think out of the box,
- Be proactive, bring ideas and solutions,
- Be prepared to defend the company’s competitive advantage,
- Have a high level of English,
- Be a proactive team player, a good communicator and have an eye for detail, and
- Be excited!
Nice to have knowledge of:
- Java, Servlets, JSP,
- Charting libraries: amCharts, HighCharts, etc.,
- Agile, Scrum, Jira, Confluence, Git, Bitbucket, Continuous delivery,
- Big Data,
- Responsive web,
- Protractor, and
- The travel industry.
- Being part of a fun, successful yet stable, young exciting company.
- Working a a nice and dynamic environment, flexible working hours, and English classes.
- Creating something that is directly used by customers and seeing immediate returns.