They say data is the new gold. But the truth is, data in isolation has no value. It needs to be analysed to understand what it means and to get the most out of it.
We are looking for an insights expert who can help our clients understand travel data. Why are, for example, more Germans travelling to Valencia? And more importantly: how can the Valencian tourism board, stores at the airport or hotels use this knowledge to their advantage?
You will analyse the ForwardKeys data to provide clients and partners with this kind of insights to help them perform better. This means that you will provide them with written reports or present them your findings. You will also regularly provide training sessions to clients so they learn how to find insights by themselves.
You will develop expertise in one of our key markets to make sure that you know exactly how to serve clients in that market best.
- Level of education: master’s degree or PhD.
- Study area: does not really matter, as long as you are not afraid of dealing with numbers, graphs and tables and are able to write a compelling analysis in clear English.
- Be proficient in English.
- Know your way around Excel.
- Be a strong communicator: when presenting your findings (oral and written) you should be able to convey your conclusions to the audience in a way they can understand.
- Have an analytical mind, an eye for details, and be a quick learner.
- Be a team player, but also able to work autonomously and take initiative.
ForwardKeys is an innovative travel analytics company. The company was established in 2010 when the founders realised that the air reservation data used by airlines could serve every industry with an interest in global travellers. Since then, we have built an online platform on which our clients monitor and qualify traveller flows, map global demand and forecast travel trends. We are now 50 people strong and growing: always looking for new datasets to develop new products helping our clients understand the travel landscape.
Working at ForwardKeys is fun, international, challenging and flexible. Fun is having lunch together (every day), going for after-work drinks or our regular company party. International because our employees come (and work) from all around the world, just like our clients. Challenging is making the step from a start-up to bigger company and everything that includes: from product development to selling them. Flexible means we understand that doing your job well is more important than being in the office every day from 9 to 5.
Based close to the city centre of Valencia, we have got new offices with a view looking directly at the City of Arts and Sciences. In other words: this is a fantastic opportunity to spend some years on the sunny Mediterranean coast.
Do you believe you fit our company culture and have what it takes to join ForwardKeys? Please apply via:
- Email (to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the job you apply for in the subject line.)
- Or apply via this webpage.
- A full-time position with a contract for an indefinite period.
- The opportunity to grow with the company.
- Flexible working hours because we understand that it’s more important you do your job well than that you are in the office every day from 9 to 5.