Insights Expert – Caribbean
We are looking for a full-time insights expert based in the Caribbean who can help our clients in the region understand travel data. For example, why are more Brits travelling to Jamaica this year? And more importantly: how can the Jamaican tourism board, airport retailers, and/or hotels use this knowledge to their advantage?
You will analyse and interpret the ForwardKeys data to provide clients and partners with key insights to help them improve their business. This means that you will:
- Provide written reports and/or present your findings to the clients.
- Provide training sessions to clients, when required, so they learn how to be more confident with our tools and find useful data by themselves.
- Develop expertise in one of our key business markets to make sure that you know exactly how to serve clients in that sector best.
- Level of education: Master’s Degree or PhD.
- Study area: does not really matter, as long as you are not afraid of dealing with numbers, graphs and tables and are able to write a compelling analysis in clear English.
- Be proficient in English and Spanish.
- Know your way around Excel.
- Be a strong and clear communicator when presenting your findings (oral and written); you should be able to convey your conclusions to the audience in a way they can understand.
- Have an analytical mind, an eye for details, and be a quick learner.
- Be a team player, but also able to work autonomously and take initiative.
ForwardKeys is an innovative travel analytics company. The company was established in 2010 when the founders realised that the air reservation data used by airlines could serve every industry with an interest in global travellers. Since then, we have built an online platform on which our clients monitor and qualify traveller flows, map global demand and forecast travel trends. We are now 50 people strong and growing: always looking for new datasets to develop new products helping our clients understand the travel landscape.
Working at ForwardKeys is international, challenging, and flexible. International because our employees come (and work) from all around the world, just like our clients. Challenging is making the step from a start-up to a bigger company and everything that includes: from product development to selling them. Flexible means we understand that doing your job well is more important than being in the office from 9 to 5. To ensure alignment within the company we have biannual company weeks during which we make sure we have a lot of fun.
You will be able to work from home, but your job will require a number of trips to our Headquarter in Valencia (Spain).
Do you believe you fit our company culture and have what it takes to join ForwardKeys? Please send an email to email@example.com (mentioning the job you apply for in the subject line) or apply via our form.
- A full-time position with a contract for an indefinite period.
- The opportunity to grow with the company.
- Flexible working hours because we understand that it’s more important you do your job well than that you are in the office every day from 9 to 5.