Business Development Executive – Flight Search
At ForwardKeys, we have impressive data sources at our disposal that provide insights into global travellers. The key is to develop the right products that provide different industries in the travel ecosystem, like destination marketing organization; hotels; car rentals; airports; and more, with the data that answers their questions.
We are now looking for a Business Development Executive on Flight Search.
As a Business Development Executive you will be responsible for :
- Product development support
- Sales support
- Business development in defined territories
for Flight Search Module currently targeted at Airports , and for any future products and services developed for the Aviation Segment which constitutes airports and airport groups, and for DMO’s (destination marketing organizations).
Product Development Support
- Identification and research on data irregularities – by checking the data in different accounts, looking at different segmentations (within the tool) to identify the precise problem . Job Holder will then liaise with the Product team and I.T once a problem has been confirmed , create a ticket and make a recommendation to the Product Team/I.T on the urgency and priority need for the fix .
- Identification of enhancements to the Product – capture feedback from job holder’s own discussions with clients and prospects plus other sales people’discussions selling Flight Search that could constitute refinements or enhancements to Flight Search and then feed these to Product Team for consideration in future version releases. Product Development: Translate the needs of the market to our team of Data Scientists and IT. Communicating with the team.
- Conduct training sessions both for all Prospects prior to a trial period granted for Flight Search , and for all new Customers once contracted . Job holder will also help answer questions from all Prospects during and after trial periods that requires subject matter expertise
- Provide feedback to Marketing on all collateral produced to support Flight Search sales
- Sales responsibility for prospecting and selling to airports Europe and APAC
Together with C-level management looking for new business opportunities and new datasets to enrich the product. Run technical demos, communicate with the team internally on possible pilots/next steps, and evaluate business cases.
- Experience in the airport industry
- Experience with product development
- Experience with data analysis
- Be communicatively strong
- Be pro-active
ForwardKeys is an innovative travel analytics company. The company was established in 2010 when the founders realised that the air reservation data used by airlines could serve every industry with an interest in global travellers. Since then, we have built an online platform on which our clients monitor and qualify traveller flows, map global demand and forecast travel trends. We are now 50 people strong and growing: always looking for new datasets to develop new products helping our clients understand the travel landscape.
Working at ForwardKeys is fun, international, challenging and flexible. Fun is having lunch together (every day), going for after-work drinks or our regular company party. International because our employees come (and work) from all around the world, just like our clients. Challenging is making the step from a start-up to bigger company and everything that includes: from product development to selling them. Flexible means we understand that doing your job well is more important than being in the office every day from 9 to 5.
Would you like to know more about working at ForwardKeys? Watch our culture video here.
Based close to the city centre of Valencia, we have got new offices with a view looking directly at the City of Arts and Sciences. In other words: this is a fantastic opportunity to spend some years on the sunny Mediterranean coast.
Do you believe you fit our company culture and have what it takes to join ForwardKeys? Please apply via:
- Email (to email@example.com, mentioning the job you apply for in the subject line.)
- Or apply via this webpage.
We would love to see your resume, some of your work and we would like to hear why you are interested in working at ForwardKeys. We will invite suited candidates for a coffee.
- A full-time position with a contract for an indefinite period.
- Salary based on experience.
- Flexible working hours.
- The opportunity to grow with the company.
- Starting in December 2019 or January 2020.
- Thursday morning yoga sessions.
- Free fruits.