The use of our technical cookies is necessary for you to be able to use our website.
You can choose the category of cookies you want to activate in the cookie banner that pops up the first time you access our website.
This policy describes what information those cookies gather, how we use them, and why we make use of them. We will also share how you can restrict or block the cookies from being downloaded automatically. However, this might downgrade or even hinder certain elements of the website´s functionality.
What Cookies Are
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer, smartphone or other device when you access the internet. This is done to improve the user´s experience and for other purposes such as recognise users and providing targeted advertising.
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
The cookies we use
In our website we use both our own cookies and third-party cookies:
- Own cookies are cookies sent to your device by our domain.
- Third-party cookies are sent to your device by domains that are not managed by us, but by another entity that process the data collected by means of the cookies.
In accordance with the purpose of the cookies, the cookies we use can be divided into the following categories:
- Technical cookies (necessary): cookies necessary for browsing and for the proper functioning of the website. Its use allows basic functions of the website. The legal basis that allows us to collect your data through these cookies is the execution of the contract (our web terms) with our users and our legitimate interest in managing our website. We do not share any information collected by means of these cookies with any third parties. See the cookie table below for the details of these cookies.
- Analytic cookies: allow to monitor and analyse the behaviour of web users. The information collected through this type of cookies is used for measuring the activity of the website, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of those websites, applications and platforms, in order to improve the website and our service offerings. The legal basis that allows us to collect your data through these cookies is your consent. See the cookie table below for the details of these cookies
- Advertising cookies: allow the management of advertising spaces based on different criteria. Those cookies that track users’ browsing habits in order to obtain a user profile that allows us to offer you the information that most interests users, even on web pages not managed by us. The legitimate basis that allows us to collect your data through these cookies is your consent. See the cookie table below for the details of these cookies
You can find the detail list of cookies we use, the typo, purpose and duration of each one in the cookie table below.
You can restrict or limit the placement of cookies by adjusting the settings of your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our website, resulting in less efficient browsing and maybe you cannot take advantage of some of our services. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable them.
If you want to disable cookies, go to the Preferences menu of the Browser or Browser settings and find the Privacy section. As an example, you can follow the instructions below:
Hopefully, we have clarified how and why we place cookies. In case anything remains unclear, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ForwardKeys is a trademark of Forward Data S.L.
Date: September 2020