Product Owner for Travel Retail & Brands
ForwardKeys recently acquired a market-leading travel analytics software, aiming at addressing the needs within the Travel Retail market, by delivering key passenger and nationality metrics amongst the world’s top airports.
The granularity of the data allows for a detailed analysis of the departures, destinations, nationalities, airlines, and retailers broken-down by the hour to the terminal level.
We are now looking for a Product Owner to drive this product strategy to the next level and achieve our strong ambitions for the Travel Retail sector.
- You drive our product strategy for our Travel Retail and Brands clients, from its definition to its execution.
- You make sure this strategy is aligned with our overall business strategy and the needs of our clients and stakeholders.
- You develop, own, and execute the roadmap of the product, in a fast-paced environment.
- You work with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics and insights people, design/user experience, developers, to implement the product and manage its lifecycle.
- You work in an Agile environment and continuously review the business needs, refine priorities, outline milestones and deliverables, and identify opportunities and risks.
- You collaborate with our Sales & Marketing department to define and execute the go-to-market strategy.
- As part of the product Scrum Team, you own the backlog and maximize its value.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working for a Travel Retailer, a Duty-Free operator or a Brand – or working closely with them, ideally in the Insight/Business Intelligence areas.
- Proven track record of using or delivering data-driven solutions.
- Experience successfully driving end-to-end delivery of data and business intelligence solutions, with comfort in using a variety of mechanisms, such as dashboards, APIs, real time alerts, etc.
- Experience in Product Management and/or Product Development would be a plus. With Agile methodologies (Scrum if possible) would be highly appreciated.
- Being familiar with the set of tools currently integrated in the management of our products would be a plus, notably Jira.
- You possess a balance of technical knowledge and business acumen.
- A customer-first attitude.
- High degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability, on one hand, to influence and inspire stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment, and on the other hand, to engage a development team and foster the best work environment to get the product delivered following our quality standards.
- Fluent in English, knowledge of Spanish would be a bonus.
- A full-time position with a contract for an indefinite period.
- The opportunity to grow within the company.
- Flexible working hours because we understand that it’s more important you do your job well than being in the office Monday -Friday from 9am to 5pm.
ForwardKeys is an innovative travel analytics company. The company was established in 2010 when the founders realised that the air reservation data used by airlines could serve every industry with an interest in global travellers. Since then, we have built an online platform on which our clients monitor and qualify traveller flows, map global demand and forecast travel trends. We are now 50 people strong and growing: always looking for new datasets to develop new products helping our clients understand the travel landscape.
Working at ForwardKeys is fun, international, challenging, and flexible. Fun due to the variety of social events we host, including ForwardBreakfast, VirtualDonuts and ForwardBeers. International because our employees, just like our clients, come from all around the world, such as China, Ireland, Australia, Italy, France, South Africa, Tahiti and more. Challenging is making the step from a humble start-up to being the world’s leading travel analytics company.
Do you believe you fit our company culture and have what it takes to join ForwardKeys? Please send an email to email@example.com (mentioning the job you apply for in the subject line) or apply by filling the form.