Senior QA Engineer
We are looking for a QA Engineer with at least 5 years of relevant experience, to come and reinforce our Quality Control team. You will be dealing working closely with the development team, sitting together in the same room, being an essential element of the SCRUM process. Your tasks will encompass test suite definition, expression of acceptance criteria, manual one-off testing and automation of non-regression tests and reports. You will also take part in the daily quality control of Big Data feeds.
- Experience with agile methodologies. Understand the priorities and the sprint goals of the team.
- Work side by side with the SCRUM team and with the rest of the quality department.
- Review acceptance criteria before grooming sessions.
- Be ready to help applying quality procedures throughout the software lifecycle.
- Selenium, Git, Linux, SQL.
- Protractor, Postman, Newman, SoapUI, Swagger, Json, Jenkins.
- Sonar, static testing.
- Test suite definition and execution.
- Regression testing + automation, functional testing, performance testing, integration testing.
- Backend and Frontend testing.
- Daily data quality control.
- We are looking for high level English speakers.
- You’re a proactive team player, a good communicator and you pay attention to details.
- Dremio, RedShift, Athena, AWS
- Notions of Spark, HDFS, Dockers, Kubernetes.
- Quality management, Quality Gates.
- jMeter, Taurus.
- Cucumber, RobotFramework, RestAssured.
- Understanding of the travel industry.
- Full-time employment with indefinite contract.
- Bonus on company performance.
- An interesting and dynamic job. Opportunity to grow with the company.
- Good working conditions. Flexible working hours and relaxed environment.
- English classes, free coffee, free fruits.
ForwardKeys is an innovative travel analytics company. The company was established in 2010 when the founders realised that the air reservation data used by airlines could serve every industry with an interest in global travellers. Since then, we have built an online platform on which our clients monitor and qualify traveller flows, map global demand and forecast travel trends. We are now 50 people strong and growing: always looking for new datasets to develop new products helping our clients understand the travel landscape.
Working at ForwardKeys is fun, international, challenging, and flexible. Fun due to the variety of social events we host, including ForwardBreakfast, VirtualDonuts and ForwardBeers. International because our employees, just like our clients, come from all around the world, such as China, Ireland, Australia, Italy, France, South Africa, Tahiti and more. Challenging is making the step from a humble start-up to being the world’s leading travel analytics company.
Do you believe you fit our company culture and have what it takes to join ForwardKeys? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (mentioning the job you apply for in the subject line) or apply by filling the form.