As part of Marriott group, The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa, Fiji is an integrated resort complex with 6 swimming pools, 14 dining options, an 18-hole golf course and 10 tennis courts. This luxurious property enjoys a beachfront location at Denarau Island and is a 10-minute drive from Nadi Town. The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa is uniquely positioned to offer world-class conference facilities across indoor and outdoor events. As part of the Starwood integrated resorts, guests are able to make use of facilities at the neighbouring Sheraton Fiji Resort which allows creating customised packages to suit every guests’ needs.
- How to maximize yield on room rates?
- Room inventory management – when should I take groups and when not to?
- Building a more tangible forecast.
- How to attract the right mix of demand?
- Identify & plan ahead for peak periods and low seasons.
- Why demand is dropping ?
- Using ForwardKeys forward booking data, hotels are able to anticipate future travels from key source markets into their destination.
- By comparing the airline booking lead time to the hotel’s on the books allowed the hotel to react on opportunities based on the market outlook.
- Marketing team is able to create campaigns to attract the right guests by first understanding the travel profile, monitor their booking patterns to optimize marketing investments.
- ForwardKeys capacity information allows hotels to cross reference scheduled airline capacity in relation to airline bookings on-the-books to identify airlines partners and new air routes opportunities which will impact arrivals.
Joe Ellingham, Director of Revenue Management
“ForwardKeys has been able to provide me with air travel insights that is the freshest and most detailed I have seen in my years of working in the hospitality industry. I now know when my key performing source markets are booking for future travel, and plan campaigns around them even before they book accommodation.”
Director for Business Development – APAC