Are you a data scientist looking to take on new challenges and with a passion for travel? We are looking for you to strengthen our fast-growing travel analytics company.
What your working days look like, will be mostly up to you. You will probably arrive somewhere between 8 and 9.30, depending on what fits you best. We have different projects in the company, ranging from assessing the quality, cleansing, and structuring new datasets to working on algorithms and models. You will work closely with the IT team on the development and deployment of new products. Designing quality control processes will also form part of your tasks.
- Level of education: master’s degree or PhD.
- Study area: data science, IT, computer science, statistics, or another related field.
- Know your way around Python and R.
- Have experience with data visualization and machine learning techniques.
- Have an analytical mind, an eye for details, and be a quick learner.
- Be a good communicator and have strong team-working skills.
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL DB technologies.
ForwardKeys is an innovative travel analytics company. The company was established in 2010 when the founders realised that the air reservation data used by airlines could serve every industry with an interest in global travellers. Since then, we have built an online platform on which our clients monitor and qualify traveller flows, map global demand and forecast travel trends. We are now 50 people strong and growing: always looking for new datasets to develop new products helping our clients understand the travel landscape.
Working at ForwardKeys is fun, international, challenging and flexible. Fun is having lunch together (every day), going for after-work drinks or our regular company party. International because our employees come (and work) from all around the world, just like our clients. Challenging is making the step from a start-up to bigger company and everything that includes: from product development to selling them. Flexible means we understand that doing your job well is more important than being in the office every day from 9 to 5.
Based close to the city centre of Valencia, we have got new offices with a view looking directly at the City of Arts and Sciences. In other words: this is a fantastic opportunity to spend some years on the sunny Mediterranean coast.
Do you believe you fit our company culture and have what it takes to join ForwardKeys? Please apply via:
- Email (to email@example.com, mentioning the job you apply for in the subject line.)
- Or apply via this webpage.
- A full-time position with a contract for an indefinite period.
- The opportunity to grow with the company.
- Flexible working hours because we understand that it’s more important you do your job well than that you are in the office every day from 9 to 5.