Hospitality case study
APAC leading luxury hotel group in Hotels and Resorts. They are also regarded as one of the world’s finest hotel ownership and management companies. Owning and/or managing over 95 hotels and resorts throughout Asia Pacific, North America, the Middle East and Europe, this Hotels and Resorts group has a room inventory of over 40,000. In addition, new hotels are under development in mainland China, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Saudi Arabia and Sri Lanka.
- There is no clear understanding of true inbound demand for each of my destination’s hotels. Nobody has thought to look further beyond than the room bookings they receive, and then react accordingly! It is time to be proactive than reactive.
- Are my hotels’ performance on par with the true potential of the market? Are we shortchanging our stakeholders?
- How do I manage all these data centrally and easily?
- How do I understand the booking pace and pick up of air bookings so that I can better anticipate accommodation bookings?
- ForwardKeys On the Book module is able to accurately show me the future unbound bookings for each destination, I am now able to have a clear understanding future demand by looking at qualified air passenger arrivals.
- ForwardKeys provided an API feed that plugs directly into my Business Intelligence platform
- ForwardKeys is able to discern between booking and travel dates, thereby allowing me to understand the pacing and pick up. This is crucial as it now allows me to have a better understanding of where the booking peaks are, by the market, and shift marketing efforts towards those areas of opportunity.
Vice President, Revenue Management
“ForwardKeys has given me a fresh perspective into anticipating demand. By them developing an API feed for my BI platform, I can now centrally manage all these valuable insights.”
Director for Business Development – APAC