The use of our technical cookies is necessary for you to be able to use our website.
You can choose the category of cookies you want to activate in the cookie banner that pops up the first time you access our website.
From time to time, Forward Data S.L., a Spanish company with main offices at Paseo Alameda, 48 1º – Pta.2, 46023 Valencia, Spain, and registered in the Central Mercantile Register in Volume 9682, Book 6964, Page V-155741, and with tax number: B65284127 (“Forwardkeys”, the “Company”, or “us”) organises webinars and online and presence-based workshops (collectively, “Workshops”) to demonstrate how the Forwardkeys products and services (“Forwardkeys Products”) work.
The following terms and conditions (the “Terms”) apply to the Workshops and Materials. For the purposes of these terms, “Materials” means any brochure, explanatory material, limited data or report and limited access to the Forwardkeys Product and the content of the Forwardkeys Product.
- These Terms apply to all registered participants and the entities the registered participants work for (collectively “Participants”.
- Participants will be provided with credentials (the “Credentials”) to access the Workshop and Materials. Those credentials will be active for the term of the Workshop, as set out in expire in 7 days from the Workshop starting date. Registered Participants shall at all times keep these Credentials confidential, take all reasonable steps to protect the Workshops and Materials from unauthorised access and prevent third-parties from obtaining the Credentials. Participants shall immediately inform Company of the loss or theft of any Credential and/or any actual or potential unauthorised access to a Workshop or the Materials.
- The Company grants Participants a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to access the Workshop and use the Materials for the purposes of understanding the main aspects and functionalities of the Forwardkeys Products demonstrated in the Workshop (the “Purpose”). The license is granted for the term of the Workshop, as indicated by the European Travel Commission (ETC) in the event invitation and Participants shall delete all copies of the Workshop Materials on termination of the Workshop.
- This license is subject to the following limitations: Participants shall not (a) rent, lease, distribute, transfer, copy, reproduce, display, modify, sublicense, assign, make available, publish, timeshare, download any portion of the Workshop or any Material; or (b) will not reverse engineer or access the Workshop or the Material in order to (i) build a competitive product or service, (ii) build a product using similar ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Workshops or the Materials, or (iii) copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Workshops or the Materials; (c) will not use the Workshops or the Material on behalf of another individual or organization other than the Customer.
- The information provided in the Workshops are for divulgation and information purposes only and cannot be considered any advice or professional service of the Company.
- The Company makes no representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided through the Workshops and Materials, although the Company does make reasonable efforts to verify the accuracy of its sources of information. EXCEPT AS STATED, THE WORKSHOP SERVICES AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND THE COMPANY MAKES NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THAT THE WORKSHOP SERVICES AND MATERIALS ARE OR WILL BE COMPLETE OR FREE FROM ERRORS.
- All rights, title, and interest (including all copyrights and other intellectual property rights) in the Materials (in both print and machine-readable forms) belong to the Company or its third-party suppliers. Participants shall not remove or obscure the copyright notice or other notices contained in the Workshop or Materials.
- The Materials are confidential and, therefore, Participants agree to: (a) use the Materials only for the Purpose; (b) hold and maintain the Materials in strict confidence using the same degree of care (but not less than reasonable care) that it uses with respect to comparable, highly confidential information relating to its own business; and (c) to restrict circulation of the Materials to those directors, employees, professional advisors, subsidiaries and affiliates who need to access the Materials for the Purpose, provided these persons are informed of the confidential nature of the Materials.
- Content and features may be added to or withdrawn from the Workshops and Materials or otherwise changed without notice.
- All reasonable efforts will be made to ensure that the Workshops event take place on the advertised date and time. In the event that the Workshop event does not take place, an alternative date/time will be scheduled.
- Customers who have subscription to a Workshop may cancel their subscription by writing to at least 2 working days prior to the Workshop.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company nor any person presenting the Workshop shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting in any way from (a) any errors in or omissions from the Workshop or any Materials available or not included therein, (b) the unavailability or interruption to the supply of the Workshop or any features thereof or any Materials, (c) Participants’ use or misuse of the Workshop or Materials (regardless of whether the Participant received any assistance from the Company in using or misusing them), (d) the Participants’ Participant’s use of any equipment in connection with the Workshop and Material, (e) the content of the Materials and the Workshop,. Nothing in these Terms is intended to exclude liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence by the Company.
- The validity, interpretation, enforceability, and performance of these Terms are be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Spain, without reference to its conflict of law principles. All claims and conflicts will be submitted to the courts of the City of Valencia, Spain, without regard for any other jurisdiction to which the parties may be entitled.
ForwardKeys is a trademark of Forward Data S.L.
Date: June 2021